J.D. Honigberg International Careers
Export Sales Coordinator for Technical Products / Customer Service
Go Global with J. D. Honigberg International, Inc.
We are a well-established exporter of various hard goods and equipment product lines. As an export management company, we represent various manufacturers (Medical, Catering, Construction Products) by exporting across the globe.
- Four-year college degree in sales, marketing, or engineering.
- Strong aptitude for engineered electrical/mechanical equipment (auto, concrete, asphalt, forklifts).
- Minimum of 3 years of EXPORT sales service/marketing experience with manufactured engineered mechanical products.
- Competency in Microsoft Office and computerized business software.
- A high level of organizational skills is absolutely essential due to the high volume of RFP's and communications inherent in this position.
- Solid experience in Export sales or sales support. Good knowledge of International sales and Incoterms.
- Ability to learn and communicate technical aspects of engineered products.
- Spanish language fluency is a huge plus, but not necessary to qualify for this opportunity.
- Highly motivated and organized with excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge on different product lines and to work in our fast pace environment by handling inquiries coming in from all over the world.
- Must be open to different cultures and working habits conducted in other countries.
- Communicate with customers.
- Answer inquiries for quotation, offer products, seek Air or Ocean freight rates, and prepare proforma invoices to prospective buyers.
- Price and place PO's with vendors.
- Market products as formulated by the marketing plan, including:
- Sending product information and price lists.
- Special offers/mailings.
- Distribution of new descriptive sheets.
- Qualify prospective customers.
- Handle first-line technical support both pre and post-sales for spare parts and maintenance.
- Attend trade shows and vendor training/sales meetings.
- Able to travel internationally.
This position is an excellent stepping stone for an individual seeking a career in international business.
A competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vacation and 401k plan participation are offered.
Relocation expenses are not offered.
Reply by email with a personal letter, your resume, and salary expectations to Careers@jdhintl.com